for Urban Hive Hotel Milano
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Wheelchair accessible with ramp and accessible lift both from the main entrance and from the garage entrance
- Wheelchair accessible front desk
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- All of our ADA guest rooms are accompanied with 35-inch-wide door space wheelchair accessibility
- Bathrooms are equipped with roll in shower, handlebars in shower, hand bars around toilet and roll up vanity
- Bed in ADA guest rooms is lowered for easy access in and out of the bed
Urban Hive Milano is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Urban Hive Milano Website contains WCAG 2.1 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Urban Hive Milano Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Urban Hive Milano Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Urban Hive Milano website, there may be some limitations.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Urban Hive Milano website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.